Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Love The USA


This is my card for the Jitterbuggin Challenge Blog. The challenge this time was Three Cheers for the USA. We were to use the colors red, white and blue, stars, a cricut cut and to follow the sketch. This was a fun sketch and just perfect for the theme. I used lots of stickles to give my card that added bling!
Card Details:
Boy on Rocket: A Child's Year Cricut cart cut at 3 inches
I Love the USA: Independence Day Cricut cart cut at 1.25 inches
Star: George Cricut cart cut at 1.75 inches
Circle: George Cricut cart cut at 2.75 inches
Star Border: Mickey and Friends Cricut cart cut at 1.25 inches

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Love your card....so creative. It's beautiful!!!


Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

Kelly said...

Oh my...I just love this card! The paper is gorgeous and you've added so much detail! I love everything about it!