Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Your Next Stamp Design Team Call


Your Next Stamp is having a design team call. Their images are just adorable and I would love, love, love the opportunity to design with them. Part of the application process was to pick 3 of our best projects and post them on our blogs. The three projects I picked are ones that were fun to make and had sentimental value.

1st Project: Card made for my dad for father's day. The stamp is "Fly Away" from Penny Black

2nd Project: Scrapbook layout of 4 generations (my grandmother, mom, great-grandmother and my sister) I used the Magnolia stamp, Tilda in Hat



3rd Project: Rootin Tootin Cowboy from Karen's Doodles. This card was made for a very special young man that I used to baby sit.


I hope that I am chosen to be part of the design team but if not, I did have fun going back through some of my projects and remembering why I made them.


4 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

wish you luck and they are all great.

Kelly said...

Great choice of cards...Good luck to you!

Samantha Silva said...

All very cute! Good Luck :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Great sample of cards showing off your talent!! I wish you the best of luck, they'd would be lucky to have you on their team!