Friday, June 22, 2012

Hugs and Kisses Sketches by Carly

Carly has another great sketch for this next challenge.  I hope that you take a the time to create a project using her sketch and link it up to the challenge blog.  One lucky winner will receive a gift certificate from Di's Digi downloads.

Card Details:
Image:  I Love You This Much from Sassy Cheryl's
Spellbinders lacy circle die
Flower tag:  Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge
Corner Swirl:  Storybook Cricut cartridge


Pin It

4 comments:

Kate said...

So Pretty. Very unique design of this card. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Kathy W. said...

Oh my goodness...that is the cutest image! Great job with the sketch =)

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Such an adorable card Julie!! I love the little girl. Your colors are beautiful. Great job with the sketch. Have a super day!! Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

Hi Julie... what an Adorable li'l girl!! I love Sassy Cheryl's images and you always do an amazing job coloring them up. Very Pretty paper too! Thanks for doing a knock out job wtih Carly's sketch *Ü*