Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Birthdays Are Like Boogers


This is the card I made for my brother-n-law for his birthday.  I did a search online for free coloring pages and found this ape.  I thought he would be perfect for the sentiment I wanted to use.
 
Card Details:
Image:  free online coloring page
Copics:  W0, W1, W3, C9, C7, E25, E27, E29, E31, E33
Stars:  George cricut cartridge cut at 1 and 1.25 inches
Spellbinders lacy circle die
Sentiment:  I created it in word
 
Entered in following challenges:
Card Mania:  Lots of layers
Pause, Dream, Enjoy:  for the boys
 
 


Pin It

8 comments:

Helen said...

Love it!

Hugs Helen xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Absolutely fabulous ! I like the humor ! Nice gorilla. Sensible choice of colours. The inside is also magnificent as the ouside. Fantastic work !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Janis Lewis said...

Julie, what an adorable image and card! Thanks for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

fantastic! I love the image, colour combo and the way you did the inside to match. Fab! Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Judy said...

rofl..this is so cute! What a great birthday card. Fabulous coloring, and adorable design.

xo

Sylvia said...

Love the fun image, fabulous card.

Sylv xx

goldie said...

Really funny card!Thank you for joining us at Card Mania!

Addii said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge.