Tuesday, October 15, 2013

AHOY

It's Anything Goes at Creative Craft challenge.  It's the 4th Bogaversary for the challenge blog.  Wow!  4 years of crafting!  I have been on the dt for 1 year now and I just love it.  I hope that you get a chance to join us in this challenge to win a prize from our sponsors Crafty Ribbons, Crafty Individuals and Kenny K
I needed a few masculine cards to add to my stash and this adorable Edwin was just perfect. I used the sketch from Here comes the Boys.  It was simple and just perfect for a masculine card.  The papers are from a Travel paper stack that I picked up on clearance last year and am just now getting a chance to use them.
 
Card Details:
Stamp:  Edwin with binoculars from Magnolia Stamps
Sketch:  Here Come The Boys
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, E57, E55, E53, W0, W3, B91, B93
Spellbinders scalloped circle die
LaLa Land banner die
AHOY: Base Camp Cricut cartridge cut at .75 inches
 
Entered in following challenges:


4 comments:

cheryl said...

gosh how super cute is he,hun love the papers,and adore the bunting hugs Cherylxxxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

an adorable image beautifully coloured Ginny x

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is gorgeous Julie, I love the layout, banner and the cute image.

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card and great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys.
DT Teresa