Wednesday, October 9, 2013

If You've Got It...

 
Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring our current challenge at Aud Sentiments.  Our theme this week is to use a Funny Halloween Sentiment.  I just love this sentiment paired up with JJ on her broom.  Ha ha ha!
I thought that Stella's sketch on the bugaboo challenge blog was perfect.

 
Card Details:
Image:  JJ Broomstick from Bugaboo Stamps
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, T10, T9, T8, T4, W0, W1, E08, E09, E18, E19, E35, E37, E43, E50, E51, E53, E55, YR18, YR65. G02, G14, V09, V17
Sketch: Stella Says Sketch
Martha Stewart halloween fence border punch
 
Entered in following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge:  Stella Says Sketch
City Crafter Challenge:  Halloween

 
 



9 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

You think she will be able to get on with it. Fun and cute image. Beautiful design and eye catching coloring. Lovely card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning design and colours Ginny x

mulberry station said...

What an awesome card. I really love this sketch. It is such a fun one to create with. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy CTB-DT

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun and fabulous card!! Terrific card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Becky G said...

Super job on the challenge, Julie! Love what you did with JJ! Every detail you added is perfect! Especially the sentiment!!!

Thanks for joining us for our Stella Says Sketch at Catch The Bug! Hope you'll join us again soon!

:) Becky G
Bugaboo DT Member

~ginny said...

I did a double take on this one Julie - took me a minute to realize it was not my card... we chose same image, same colors, very similar DP - but the layout is different. Great minds I guess. I like your diamond flourish & flower - I DON'T have those!
~ginny

Julie Temple said...

LOVE THIS! JJ is my FAVE and I love how you have her colored! Thanks so much for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug!

Julie ( also T...LOL)

Dragonlady said...

This is fantastic Julie and well done for fitting it in with the Bugaboo sketch.

HUgs Ali x

Min said...

I just love this image with this sketch! Fabulous card!
We're so happy you played along with us us for the latest Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us for our new Stella Says Sketch challenges today!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations