Friday, March 21, 2014

Gummy Worms


One of my favorite young people turned 12 yesterday.  He loves reptiles, and loves to go looking for snakes.  I decided to have a little fun with his card and use this fun image from The Doodle Pantry.  I wanted the worms to be colored just like actual gummy worms and I found this great paper in the same colors.
 
Card Deails:
Gummy Worms from The Doodle Pantry
Spellbinders oval, circle and scalloped circle dies
Copics: Y00, Y11, R24, R27, G02, G00, R20, R11, R00
 
Entered in following challenges:
Cute card Thursday: It's A Wild World
 

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image gorgeous papers Ginny x

cheryl said...

Oh super fun image and beautiful detail hugs cheryl xx

Kari said...

Wonderful card!Great colors!
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week and good luck!

HUgs,Kari :)

Kelly L said...

Great image, colored so cheerfully, and the matching papers are perfect!