Thursday, May 22, 2014

Prom

 

 
I don't scrapbook in chronological order so it is unusual for me to have a layout for an event that just happened.  This is my son's senior prom.  The theme for the dance was Footloose and was held in a building on a local farm.  We went to a friend's  house to take pictures with their collection of tractors.
This is my dt project for Scrapbooker PhD.  The challenge this time is to create a project using die cuts (any machine will do)  I chose to use my Cuttlebug and my Cricut Expression to cut my die cuts.
The red paper is Foil paper I found at Michaels. 
 
Our lovely sponsor
 
 
Project Details:
Hearts: Spellbinders scalloped heart dies
Letters: Ashlyn's Alphabet Cricut cartridge
Numbers: Base Camp Cricut cartridge
Border: Benjamin Border from Memory box
Heart border: Martha Stewart border punch


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The foil paper is such an enhancement of shimmer and shine. So glad you used it.