Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Merriest of Merry Christmas



I'm having fun making shaped cards with my spellbinders dies.  They are super easy to make and is a nice change from my usual square cards.
This little Tilda stamp is going to appear on several cards this year. I have colored her up several times.  I found this great paper stack at Michael's from the Recollections line called Christmas Noel. The papers are a little more modern in colors so I can see another trip to Michael's in my future.
The sentiment stamp is also from Magnolia Stamps. I made a little smudge so I covered it up with an ornament I cut out of one of the pattern papers.  Nobody will ever know...

Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Sentiment: Magnolia Stamps
Spellbinders dies 
Copics

Entered in following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Love To Scrap: Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia: Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge: Getting Ready for Christmas

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lillian A said...

How cute of an image, wonderfully colored and love your unique card design. Thanks for sharing and entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Cute and adorable cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen