Thursday, December 1, 2016

Reindeer Games


Today starts the last challenge of 2016 at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Extra Challenge.
Are you ready for Christmas? 
I'm not.  Despite starting in January with my Christmas cards, I still have much to do.
I used my spellbinders dies to create this card shape.  I think I got into a rut with square cards so I am trying to mix it up a bit.
This cute little reindeer is from Bugaboo Stamps and they are sponsoring the challenge.

Inside of card:


Card Details:
Image: Chibi Reindeer from Bugaboo Stamps
Spellbinders dies
Copics
La La Land banner die
cottage Cutz tree and reindeer dies

Entered in the following challenges:

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image and loving the inside as well
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Heather said...

This is super cute!! The base shape is fabulous and I LOVE the bit of netting you used!! And, of course, you coloring is just stunning!