Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Birthday card


My Magnolia stamps arrived while I was on vacation last month.  This is the first chance I have had to create a project with them.  I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It's a simple sketch that works for lots of occassions.

Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Copics
Spellbinders lacy circle die
Corner leaf from Storybook Cricut cartridge
Stitched circle die

Entered in following challenges:
Dragonfly Journeys: Chevron Chic
Stamped Blessings: Anything Goes

3 comments:

Heide said...

Adorable card! Love the light BG with the colorful papers and image, it really makes the image pop! Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous card the lovely Tilda Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jeannie said...

Hi Julie! She is just so cute and I adore the pretty daisies on the side of the circle that match. Sweet creation! Thanks so much for joining my Chevron Chic blog challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys