Friday, February 19, 2010

Gingerbread Cookies


I made this for the Peachy Keen Stamps challenge #22 I have been waiting to use this stamp set for awhile now and thought the sketch this time was just perfect.
Card details
Stamp: Sugar and Spice Gingers from Peachy Keen Stamps
Copics: B93, B95, E31, E35, RV10, R27, Y11, Y21
Recipe Card: From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge
Oven Mitt: From My Kitchen Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Rolling Pin: From My Kitchen Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Heart border: Martha Stewart border punch

3 comments:

Janice W. said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Love those gingerbreads and you have colored them beautifully! So glad you joined the challenge with us at Peachy Keen!

Unknown said...

What a totally adorable card! I could just snatch those Gingerbread figures right off the page and eat 'em up! You brought them to life with your colouring.
Thanks for playing along with us at PK. Good luck! Viv xx

My Creative Time said...

what a SWEET & ADORABLE card! You did a PERFECT job w/coloring those sweet ginger people :)
Thanks for joining us @ Peachy KEEn!
hugs,
Emma:)