Monday, March 15, 2010

Dream...Just My Sketches March 15th Challenge


This is my layout for the March 15th layout challenge over at Just My Sketches. Deanne has fabulous sketches but the real fun is that she provides a list of songs for you to blend with your page. I chose the song Fireflies by Owl City for this layout. The pictures are of my dad. He can fall asleep anywhere!! I took a little liberty with the sketch and added some clouds with images of what I thought he might be dreaming about. I am sure he is really loving me this morning with this layout posted on my blog. If you want to play along with us this time hop on over to Just My Sketches and check out the song list. Don't forget to leave a comment with a link to your layout and you might just win a prize.
Layout Details:
Word Dream: Home Accents Cricut cart cut at 4.5 inches
Children playing: A Child's Year Cricut cart cut at 2.5 inches
lg Clouds: Cut free hand
Small clouds: paper punch


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Julie--I love that you added the clouds! Your dad is sure to LOVE these photos :)