Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Headless Horseman Bottle Wrap





Yesterday I showed you the 2 liter bottle I decorated and entered into the Boo Challenge on the Cricut Circle blog. This is the other bottle I decorated. This one actually uses more transparent items but I could only enter one into the challenge. I had saved this bottle for this project but I neglected to mention to my husband that I had plans for it. When I went to decorate the bottle, I found that my husband had thrown it in the recycle bin. That isn't too bad except that he crumpled the bottle and I had a horrible time trying to get it back into a decent shape. So that is why this one didn't get entered into the Cricut Circle Blog challenge. The face in the jack-o-lantern and the tree are transparency sheets. I colored them with a yellow copic marker to make it look like they are glowing. I also added three vellum ghosts. I didn't have a good adhesive for the vellum so you can see the adhesive I used showing through the vellum. I am sure my 14 year old son won't even care how the bottle is decorated. He will just be interested in all his favorite snacks I put inside.
Project Details:
Headless Horseman: Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge cut at 5 inches
Graveyard: Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge cut at 5 inches
Tree: Happ Hauntings Cricut cartridge cut at 5.5 inches
Ghosts: Happy hauntings Cricut cartridge cut at 2 inches
Copics: Y06

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great way to decorate a soda bottle!!! TFS

Dana said...

This one is cute also!! Funny.. you're husband probably thought he was doing a good thing by "helping".
Hugs~
Dana

Kelly said...

What a great idea Julie! This turned out fabulous despite the crumpled bottle.