Thursday, January 27, 2011

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #44 Swirls

The challenge this week for Digi Doodle Shop's Best is to use swirls. I just couldn't resist adding a little humor for my DT project. I chose to use the image "Stinky" from the Digi Doodle Shop for a fun Valentine. I ran the vellum swirl through my xyron in order to attach it to the page.

Inside of card:

Card Details:
Image: Stinky from the Digi Doodle Shop
Copics G21, G85, G99, C1, C3, C5, C7, Y21, YR31, E04, E40
Antique Linen Distress Ink
Banner: Carousel Cricut cart cut at 1.5 inches
Small heart: George Cricut cart cut at .25 inches
LOVE U: Base Camp Cricut cart cut at .5 inches
Swirls: Joys of the Season Cricut cart cut at 2.25 inches
Larger heart: paper punch

14 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Julie, I so love your card, it's absolutely adorable! Your swirls are perfect!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Such a cute card. Love the sentiment.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I so love this card Julie, that image is super cute and your design is terrific.
Hugs
Lorraine x

scrapn_momof2 said...

Wonderful card. Made me smile. Too cute!

Tracy said...

LOL I know a lady who collects skunks. She would LOVE this card! Really cute Julie. :-)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Julie this is so cute. I hope they appreciate it!!! Love your layout and colouring.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

WeirdCat said...

LOL, great card
Ruth x

Diane said...

Great design, Julie and love the way you've done the message on the banner then continued it inside the card!
Diane x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Julie I am back again. I have left you something of my appreciation of your blog over on my blog.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Susan Hogan said...

I love the way you do the insides of your cards - such detail. AND I love that skunk - so cute. We don't have them here - but they always looks soft and cuddly to me.

Dana said...

What an adorable card Julie!! Brilliant layout and thoughtful design!
Hugs~
Dana

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tee Hee... I love your skunk card!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee,Julie.Just LOVE where you placed that swirl!
Lisa x

Jóna said...

Oh he is so cute :o) So sweet card and I like the sentence LOL
Hugs, Jóna