Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chef Tilda

This card is for a good friend of mine who is celebrating her birthday. I just adore this Magnolia stamp. It is Chef Tilda. I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop challenge this week. I decided that Tilda needed to bake a birthday cake because who doesn't like cake on their birthday? (well me, actually. I would prefer a frosted sugar cookie!) The measuring cups, spoons and the word cake were all cut with my Cricut. I used the Martha Stewart drippy goo border punch because aren't the best cooks messy?

Card Details:
Stamp: Chef Tilda from Magnolia Stamps
Cake: From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge cut at 1 inch
Measuring Cup and Spo0ns: From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge cut at 1.25 inches
Rolling Pin: From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge cut at 3.5 inches
Copics: E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, E37, E40, B00

22 comments:

nettie53 said...

I like your card

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Super duper sweet card. Too cute.
Have a good one,
Leslie

Chris said...

How cute! Julie, I love that you used the Cricut to create matching embellishments. Great job!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Mascha Zimmerman said...

Your card is reallly great, love the look of it, great for a recipiswap. Bye Mascha

Lisa Andrews said...

Cute card, I just love all the little details!

LINDA W. said...

So cute using the MS punch for a messy cook...great coloring and
dp's
HUGS Linda

Anonymous said...

It's very cute. I really love the Cricut cuts you added. Awesome!
hugs,
Shell

scrapn_momof2 said...

Julie, this is cute!! I love the image...adorable.

Rene said...

This is so adorable! How wonderful!
Rene :D

Card Crazy said...

Darling card. Looks like she's cookin' up some fun!
Sue S.

Candy said...

Such a sweet card!
Love that Tilda is baking a cake. Your die cuts are so cute.
Tilda is coloured so nicely and your papers are terrific!
Hugs, Candy

Judy K. said...

How cute your card is Julie!! Hope I can have a peace of that cake yum! What a lucky friend you have!!!
Judy K.

Jean said...

Ahhh Julie, this is sooo sweet.. love the pp and what you did with it.. Love your die cuts and your layout is just simply gorgeous.. great color job on Tilda.. Great card..
Hugs, Jean

Tracy S said...

This is sooo cute! That drippy goo punch is perfect here.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card!

Jane H said...

adorable! Love that you cut the rolling pin with your cricut.

Kelly said...

Your card is really 'sweet', I love the gooey border on the bottom with all the cricut embellies on it. I like it.

cabio's craft corner said...

This is so sweet Julie. Love the fun shapes and cheery theme on this card. Cute and thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Ila said...

So Gorgeous!!...I love these cooking tildas..and your details are Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

so cute Julie! wonderfully colored and designed... cool cake label and love the drippy frosting! lol
Pam Going Postal

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh....so cute!!!

Sandy said...

I love cooking cards and this one is wonderful - so many fun details! My favorite is that "goo" running down the card - too cute!!!
Sandy