Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Aged To Perfection






Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!




When I saw this image and sentiment at Bugaboo Stamps, I knew is was just perfect for my husband's birthday card. My husband can never remember how old he is. When someone asks him his age, he always looks to me for the answer. Whenever I tell his age he always says the same thing, "I'm not that old!" I then have to make him do the math and he always says, "oh"


So happy birthday honey!




Card Details:


Image: Gus demading a recount from Bugaboo Stamps


Copics: E00, E21, e33, E35, E37, G21, Y23, YR05, YR16, YR18, B93, B95, B97, C1
Cuttlebug birthday embossing folder


Numbers 4&3: Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge cut at 1.5 inches
Entered in to the photo inspiration challenge at Birthday Sundaes

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Julie, this card is wonderful! I love everything about it…the embossed candles, the image, your coloring skills!!!, the "43" cuts and the sentiments :)

Karen said...

Hehehe love it!! Bugaboo are one of my favourite companies and you have made this card to perfection.xx

Unknown said...

Wow love this card and it made me laugh!!!!! Great job!!!!!

Debbie said...

Too cute!! I think I need this stamp set!!

Kristie W. said...

Really cute card! I like the candle background. Nice take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!