Thursday, July 21, 2011

Born To Ride

The whole time I was making this card I had the song "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf running through my head.
"Get your motor running head out on the highway

looking for adventure and what ever comes our way

yeah i got to go make it happen"

Card Detais:

Image: Cruisin by Karen's Doodles

Highway sign: Going Places Cricut cart 5 inches and welded in Design Studio

Ride: Groovy Times Cricut cart cut at 1.5 inches

Born To: Base Camp Cricut cart welded in Design Studio

Copics: G21, G85, C1, C3, C5, C7, w1, w3, w5, RV00, RV02, B93, B95, B97, Y21, YR23,R20, e43, E33, E35,

Clear spica pen on motorcycle to give it a shiny paint job


I am entering this in to the "Get In Shape" challenge at Karen's Doodles

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my I absolutely love this card!!! I am stillsmiling!!!! Fabulous job!!!!!

ahlers5 said...

What a great card! Now I'll probablt have that song in my head all day. Started singing as soon as I read the words.
Diane

June Houck said...

Julie, your card made me grin ear-to-ear as soon as I clicked on it! This is absolutely perfect in every way.

Kate said...

Great Card Julie.

hugs
Kate

Anne said...

Brilliant!! A smashing card Julie, thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles and good luck
Anne x

Nancy said...

Brilliant card, Julie:O) Love the shape and colours.
Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)