Friday, August 24, 2012

Christmas Angel

I am dreadfully behind on making my Christmas cards this year.  I know it is only August but I have lots to make and I enjoy making a variety.
The Christmas Challenges blog has a great sketch for their current challenge so I decided to give it a try.  they also have a twist for the sketch.  The cards must be blue and white with snowflakes.
Blue is a real challenge for me.  For some reason I have a hard time matching papers and I just never like how my coloring turns out when I use my blue copics.



6 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Lisa xx said...

This is so sweet Julie, it takes me ages to get motivated into Christmas cards!

Renata said...

Wow Julie, such a lovely card. I love the way you used my sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCWS.

Unknown said...

what a lovely card and thanks for joining us at CCWS

Hugs Betina

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Julie this is so beautiful I totally love that image of Tilda also the wonderful colours and design, a super card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Julie. Thanks for joining us at CCWS this time. Carol DT x