Saturday, May 4, 2013

Graduation Card


My son asked me to make graduation cards for a few of his friends graduating from college this year.  He asked for 2 cards for girls and 1 for a guy plus 2 generic.  I couldn't resist making the cards for the girls rather feminine.  I made two just like this one.  Hope they like them.  The abovc pic shows the easel card as it would be displayed.  The pic below shows the back (or base of card) with the sentiment and place for my son to write a message.
 
 
Here is the envelope.  I couldn't resist decorating it as well.

 
Card Details:
Sketch:  Mojo Monday
Spellbinders circle and lacey circle dies
Sentiment:  Rubber stamp
Graduation cap:  Locker Talk Cricut cartridge cut at .75 inches
Diploma:  just rolled up paper
 
Entered in following challenges:
Mojo Monday: Sketch
Card Crafters Circle:  Buds, Blooms and flowers
JellyPark Challenge:  Girlie Girl
Totally Paper Crafts:  Shaped Card
 
 



Pin It

2 comments:

Debs said...

Fabulous card Julie - great design and I love the decorated envelope too :o)
Thanks for playing along at TPC.
Debs xx

Pauline said...

Such a beautiful creation... a perfect memento for a graduate! Thanks for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle!