Monday, September 9, 2013

Acorn Card




 
 
My son was home from college over labor day for a visit.  He is notorious for forgetting to pack something important to take back with him.  Just before he walked out the door, he told me he was sure he had everything and had even looked in his room to make sure.  Well wouldn't you know it, he got back to his dorm and realized he forgot his wireless computer mouse!  I think he forgets things because he knows I send extras in the box.  This time I made his favorite cookies and put in candy too for some late night study munchies.
I made this quick and simple card to put in with the goodies.  I saw the inside sentiment on pintrest and literally laughed out loud.  I thought it was a perfect way for his mom to let him know she was thinking about him and be funny at the same time.
 
Card Details:
Spellbinders scalloped circle and circle dies
Acorn:  B is for Boys Cricut cartridge cut at 2 inches
Martha Stewart border punch

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous colours and a brilliant sentiment Ginny x