Wednesday, October 8, 2014


Today's card is a simple Christmas card made using one of my favorite Magnolia stamps.  Love this little angel.  After coloring her with copics, I added gold stickles to her halo, wings, star and dress trim.  I did not add any extra bulky embellishments to this card so that it is easier to mail.  I plan to keep the post office in business with all of my Christmas cards this year but I certainly need to keep the cost down a bit. Thus, most of the cards I will need to mail this year will be flat and just have die cuts for embellishments.

Card Details:
Image: Magnolia Stamps
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E21, R20, E87, E84, E81, E57, E33, E53, E50
Spellbinders scalloped oval die
Rejoice sentiment is from a clear stamp set.

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous Christmas card Ginny x